FPUSA National Sport Director
Sunday May 3, 2009
ENTRY FEE PER TEAM $75.00 per Team. CLOSING DATE April 30, 2009
START TIME 9:00am
FPUSA Northwest Regional Mixed Triples
Mather Sports Center ~ Rancho Cordova, CA
Your payment and completed entry form must be received at the following address by the closing date shown above:
Club Français de Sacramento, P.O. Box 1767, Rancho Cordova, CA 95741
(Please make all checks payable to: Club Français de Sacramento)
Check-in: 8:00-8:30am. Competition begins promptly at 9:00am.
Entry Fee Includes: Coffee and croissants in the morning
Lunch menu of chicken, salad and cheese
Apéritif after the competition concludes
Questions? Contact: Kevin McGill at (916) 400-3685 or Reid Evans at (916) 362-0509
Club Web Site: www.petanquesacramento.net
Requirements for Competition
1. New members must be registered with the FPUSA by the closing date shown above.
2. Members who renewed their 2009 memberships after February 3, 2009 are ineligible to play.
3. Pre-registration with full payment for this tournament is required by the closing date shown above.
4. All players must have a current Release of Liability Waiver on file with the FPUSA before participating.
Waiver forms will be available on-site and must be completed and signed, if necessary, prior to player check-in.
5. Every participant must bring their FPUSA membership card and may be asked to produce it by tournament staff.
6. Appropriate attire and competition-grade boules are required for all players.
7. Closed-toe shoes are required except for players providing a valid medical reason.